The CASE VIII conference program committee is working hard to build a meaningful and relevant program serving the unique challenges facing advancement professionals today. Sessions will focus on providing take-away strategies to bridge the challenges of today with the changing landscape being created for tomorrow.
In addition to our regular track sessions with topics in annual giving, alumni relations, advancement services, communications and philanthropy, we are also offering a special pre-conference Social Media Bootcamp (hosted by Portland State University) and a day-long track specifically for Chief Advancement Officers.
Questions about the program? Contact program chair Denise Callahan, Willamette University at email@example.com.
Here is a preliminary session list of track sessions (subject to change):
- Brand Launch Strategy vs. Budget Reality: How to Bridge Both Without Losing Your Mind
- Is it worth your time to Tweet?
- We Are the Media: You and the Emerging New Journalism
- 10 Worthwhile Things You Can Do With Video
- Unlocking the truths behind community relations
- There's an app for that: Going mobile with campus communications
- Bridging a Turbulent Economy: Marketing Successfully in a Long, Jobless Recovery
- Maintaining Momentum in Challenging Times
- Successful Donor Visits: All I Really Need To Know I Learned On Match.com
- Part Art, Part Science: Turn Direct Mail Into Your Bread and Butter
- Major Gifts in Tough Times
- Prospecting and Qualification: The Process, The Team, The Successes and The Pitfalls
- A Conversation about Educational Philanthropy in the Current Economy: How to Use the Data to Strengthen Your Program
- Yes We Can! Student Philanthropy 2.0: How to Set Your Students on a Path of Lifetime Giving
- Bridging Perceptions and Realities About Institution Size as it Relates to a Donor's Sense of Community
- Making the Most of Your Database: Bridging the Gap between Data and Results
- Bridging Capital Campaigns and Reporting
- Capacity Ratings for Corporations and Foundations: Prioritizing Your Top Prospects
- Crossing the bridge - Prospect Management: Turning Data into Decisions
- The Researcher as Fundraiser: How to Build Relationships, Communicate Effectively and Manage Your Time as a Prospect Researcher
- Bridging the Response Gap; Making your IT Team More Efficient
- Creative Ways to Increase Annual Appeals and Communication through digital mediums
- A Need to Increase Revenue: Is an Affinity Program Right for You?
- Bridging the Gap: New Grad to Engaged Young Alumni
- Integrated Advancement and the Future of Alumni Relations and Philanthropy
- Not the Mother Ship: Building bridges between main campuses, branch campuses, and regional programs
- Crossing from Data to Outcomes: Using alumni engagement research to effect change
- Advocacy: emerging competency in alumni relations
- The Role of Alumni Relations/Alumni Association in the University